The ReStore continues to grow and develop. Wednesday – Friday 11-5 and 10-2 on Saturday. We aremaking improvements everyday and getting everything organized but believe you will be impressed with space. Likewise, if you have never donated before, consider giving us a call if you have appliances, furniture, or household odds and ends and we’ll be happy to come take them off your hands! We’ll even give you a donation receipt for tax season!
If you would like to donate an item, give us a call at (573) 651-9080.
Check back to this page often for information on new inventory and specials!
WE ARE HIRING.
Position: ReStore Assistant
Time Commitment: 40 hours per week M-F 8-4
Reports to: Restore Director of Operations
Responsible for day to day donation pick ups and deliveries as well as overall assistance in the ReStore.
- Able to lift at least 90 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license (Class E) with good driving record or the ability to obtain Class E.
- Friendly and courteous with good customer service skills
- Able to work outdoors, even during inclement weather
- Able to receive training on forklift operation
- Able to safely operate a 16’ box truck with a lift gate
- Able to safely move heavy donations using dollies and other provided tools.
- Flexible schedule
- Will pick-up donations as directed by ReStore manager.
- Will drive ReStore’s 16’ box truck in order to accomplish donation pick-up.
- Will assist other driver and manager in keeping all ReStore pick-up equipment clean and well-maintained.
- Will provide direction, supervision, and training to volunteers that assist with donation pick-up and transport.
- Will identify and communicate to store management any needs for picking up donations more efficiently and more safely.
- Will assist Warehouse Coordinator and store management with keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
- Will be available to work approximately 40 hours per week, including Saturdays, if needed.
- Will assist customers in the ReStore during sales hours.
- Will perform other duties as directed by store management.
Critical Performance Outcomes:
- Timely and damage-free pick-up of donated items.
- Effective and polite customer service
- Orderly maintenance of warehouse to take maximum advantage of available space.
- Management of display areas for safety and cleanliness.
- Ability to operate office equipment, trucks, warehouse and other equipment.